Tirupati Main to Virudunagar Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Tirupati Main Station Details
|16204||Garudadri Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||2|
|22708||Tirupati Visakhapatnam AC Double Decker Express||- - W - F - S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|16220||Tirupati Chamarajanagar Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||3|
|07608||Tirupati Purna Special Fare SF Special||- T - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||4|
|07656||Tirupati Guntakal Express Special (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
Virudunagar Jn Station Details
|16729||Madurai Punalur Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||-|
|19567||Tuticorin Okha Vivek Express||M - - - - - -||2 min||2|
|12642||Thirukkural SF Express||M - W - - - -||2 min||2|
|22667||Nagercoil Coimbatore SF Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||-|
|22668||Coimbatore Nagercoil SF Express||- - W - - - -||2 min||-|
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Tirupati to Virudunagar Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tirupati to Virudunagar Jn is Rs 950 in Third AC (3A), Rs 350 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1355 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 210 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1265 in Third AC (3A), Rs 450 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1775 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 225 in Second Seater (2S).
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.