Tirupati Main to Tirupadripulyur train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Tirupati Main Station Details
|02763||Tirupati Secunderabad SF SpecialFare Summer Special||- - - - - - S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|07589||Tirupati Kadiridevarapalli Express Special (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|07434||Tirupati Hyderabad SpecialFare Special (Via. Guntur)||- - - T - - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12733||Narayanadri SF Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||4,5|
|22708||Tirupati Visakhapatnam AC Double Decker Express||- - W - F - S||Origin||No Delay||-|
Tirupadripulyur Station Details
|20691||Tambaram Nagercoil Antyodaya SF Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||-|
|20692||Nagercoil Tambaram Antyodaya SF Express||M T W T F S S||1 min||-|
|16106||Tiruchendur Chennai Egmore Express||M T W T F S S||1 min||2|
|06689||Villupuram Mayiladuturai Express Special (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||1 min||-|
|07686||Rameswaram Secunderabad Special Fare Special||- - - - F - -||2 min||-|
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Tirupati to Tirupadripulyur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tirupati to Tirupadripulyur is Rs 560 in Third AC (3A), Rs 210 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 125 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S).
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.