Tirupati Main to Tilda train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Tirupati Main Station Details
|16779||Tirupati Rameswaram Express||M - - - F S -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|22617||Tirupati KSR Bengaluru InterCity SF Express||- T - - F - S||Origin||No Delay||1,3|
|09716||Tirupati Dahar Ka Balaji (Jaipur) SF Special Fare Summer Special||- T - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|07434||Tirupati Hyderabad SpecialFare Special (Via. Guntur)||- - - T - - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|17405||Krishna Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
Tilda Station Details
|15159||Sarnath Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||2|
|18240||Shivnath Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||2|
|58112||Itwari Tatanagar Passenger||M T W T F S S||2 min||3|
|12854||Amarkantak Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||2|
|12409||Raigarh Hazrat Nizamuddin Gondwana Express||M T W T - S -||2 min||-|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Tirupati to Tilda can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tirupati to Tilda is Rs 1545 in Third AC (3A), Rs 575 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2235 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 350 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1965 in Third AC (3A), Rs 745 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2760 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 365 in Second Seater (2S).
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.