Tirupati Main to Shoranur Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
MAQ VIVEK SF EXP (22851) departs from Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at and arrives Shoranur Jn station (SRR) at taking a total of 10 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 570 kms. This train has 8 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Tirupati to Shoranur Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tirupati to Shoranur Jn is Rs 2260 in First AC (1A), Rs 895 in Third AC (3A), Rs 330 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1280 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1210 in Third AC (3A), Rs 430 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 210 in Second Seater (2S).
Tirupati to Shoranur Jn MAQ VIVEK SF EXP (22851) departs from Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at and arrives Shoranur Jn station (SRR) at . This train has 8 stoppages. Tirupati to Shoranur Jn train fare is Rs.945 in Third AC, Rs.1325 in Second AC and Rs.360 in Sleeper for this train.
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.