Tirupati Main to Sambalpur train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Tirupati Main Station Details
|16779||TPTY RMM EXP||M - - - F S -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|22856||TPTY SRC SF EXP||M - - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||2|
|22708||TPTY VSKP DD EX||- - W - F - S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|16058||SAPTHAGIRI EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|17622||TPTY AWB EXP||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||-|
Sambalpur Station Details
|22804||SBP HWH SF||- - - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||2|
|08172||Sambalpur Jharsuguda MEMU Special||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|20809||SBP NED S F||M - - - F - S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|18303||SBP PURI INT EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|18301||SBP RGDA EXPRES||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Tirupati to Sambalpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tirupati to Sambalpur is Rs 3680 in First AC (1A), Rs 1475 in Third AC (3A), Rs 335 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2130 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 550 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1895 in Third AC (3A), Rs 350 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2655 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 710 in Sleeper (SL).
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.