Tirupati Sainagar Shirdi Weekly Express (17417) departs from Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at and arrives Sainagar Shirdi station (SNSI) at taking a total of 27 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 1434 kms.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Tirupati to Sainagar Shirdi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tirupati to Sainagar Shirdi is Rs 355 in None (GN), Rs 1620 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2340 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 605 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2040 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2865 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 780 in Sleeper (SL).
Tirupati to Sainagar Shirdi Tirupati Sainagar Shirdi Weekly Express (17417) departs from Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at and arrives Sainagar Shirdi station (SNSI) at . Tirupati to Sainagar Shirdi train fare is Rs.355 in None, Rs.1620 in Third AC, Rs.2340 in Second AC and Rs.605 in Sleeper for this train.
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.