Train seat availability for all 11 trains that run from Tirupati to Nandalur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tirupati to Nandalur is Rs 310 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 50 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 865 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Tirupati to Nandalur is Renigunta Aurangabad Weekly Express (17622) which travels a distance of 86 kms in just 1 hrs 18 mints. The slowest train from Tirupati to Nandalur is Kanniyakumari Mumbai CSMT (Jayanti Janata) Express (16382) which travels a distance of 96 kms in 2 hrs 9 mints. The most punctual train from Tirupati to Nandalur is Rayalaseema SF Express (12793) which reaches Nandalur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tirupati to Nandalur is Rayalaseema SF Express (12793) which reaches Nandalur with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.