Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Tirupati to Nadiad Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tirupati to Nadiad Jn is Rs 370 in None (GN), Rs 1690 in Third AC (3A), Rs 385 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2445 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 635 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2110 in Third AC (3A), Rs 400 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2970 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 815 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Tirupati to Nadiad Jn is MGR Chennai Central Ahmedabad Special (09053) which travels a distance of 1535 kms in just 24 hrs 56 mints. The slowest train from Tirupati to Nadiad Jn is MGR Chennai Central Ahmedabad Express (19419) which travels a distance of 1537 kms in 29 hrs 7 mints. The most punctual train from Tirupati to Nadiad Jn is MGR Chennai Central Ahmedabad Express (19419) which reaches Nadiad Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tirupati to Nadiad Jn is MGR Chennai Central Ahmedabad Express (19419) which reaches Nadiad Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.