Pamani Express (17407) departs from Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at and arrives Mannargudi station (MQ) at taking a total of 10 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 464 kms. This train has 18 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Tirupati to Mannargudi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tirupati to Mannargudi is Rs 610 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 155 in None (GN) and Rs 170 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 780 in Chair Car (CC) and Rs 185 in Second Seater (2S).
Tirupati to Mannargudi Pamani Express (17407) departs from Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at and arrives Mannargudi station (MQ) at . This train has 18 stoppages. Tirupati to Mannargudi train fare is Rs.610 in Chair Car, Rs.155 in None and Rs.170 in Second Seater for this train.
The fastest train from Tirupati to Mannargudi is Pamani Festival Special (07407) which travels a distance of 464 kms in just 10 hrs 20 mints. The slowest train from Tirupati to Mannargudi is Pamani Express (17407) which travels a distance of 464 kms in 10 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Tirupati to Mannargudi is Pamani Express (17407) which reaches Mannargudi with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tirupati to Mannargudi is Pamani Express (17407) which reaches Mannargudi with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.