Tirumala Express (17487) departs from Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at and arrives Kovvur station (KVR) at taking a total of 9 hrs 17 mints to cover the distance of 529 kms. This train has 20 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Tirupati to Kovvur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tirupati to Kovvur is Rs 170 in None (GN), Rs 845 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1220 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 315 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1160 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1640 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL).
Tirupati to Kovvur Tirumala Express (17487) departs from Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at and arrives Kovvur station (KVR) at . This train has 20 stoppages. Tirupati to Kovvur train fare is Rs.170 in None, Rs.855 in Third AC, Rs.1220 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Tirupati to Kovvur is Tirumala Express (17487) which travels a distance of 529 kms in just 9 hrs 17 mints. The slowest train from Tirupati to Kovvur is Tirupati Puri Express (17480) which travels a distance of 556 kms in 12 hrs 28 mints. The most punctual train from Tirupati to Kovvur is Tirupati Puri Express (17480) which reaches Kovvur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tirupati to Kovvur is Tirupati Puri Express (17480) which reaches Kovvur with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.