Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Tirupati to Koppal can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tirupati to Koppal is Rs 1795 in First AC (1A), Rs 1055 in Second AC (2A), Rs 275 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 150 in None (GN) and Rs 745 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Tirupati to Koppal is MGR Chennai Central Hubballi Express (via Ballari) (17314) which travels a distance of 453 kms in just 7 hrs 51 mints. The slowest train from Tirupati to Koppal is Renigunta Hubballi Intercity Passenger (57274) which travels a distance of 453 kms in 11 hrs 23 mints. The most punctual train from Tirupati to Koppal is Haripriya Express (17415) which reaches Koppal with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tirupati to Koppal is Haripriya Express (17415) which reaches Koppal with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.