Tirupati Main to Kayankulam Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
Pune Kanniyakumari Express (16381) departs from Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at and arrives Kayankulam Jn station (KYJ) at taking a total of 15 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 787 kms. This train has 21 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Tirupati to Kayankulam Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tirupati to Kayankulam Jn is Rs 230 in None (GN), Rs 1120 in Third AC (3A), Rs 245 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1600 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1440 in Third AC (3A), Rs 260 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2060 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 530 in Sleeper (SL).
Tirupati to Kayankulam Jn Pune Kanniyakumari Express (16381) departs from Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at and arrives Kayankulam Jn station (KYJ) at . This train has 21 stoppages. Tirupati to Kayankulam Jn train fare is Rs.230 in None, Rs.1120 in Third AC, Rs.1600 in Second AC and Rs.415 in Sleeper for this train.
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.