Hide Fare
Show Fare

Tirupati to Kakinada Town train seat availability & fare

Sun, May 27
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Tirupati Main Kakinada Port Passenger
57257


TPTY


CCT
18:50
M T W T F S S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Seshadri Express
17209


TPTY


CCT
13:00
M T W T F S S
RLWL6/WL6
58%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL40/WL21
43%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL92/WL73
41%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
Tirupati Kakinada Town Summer Special
07209


TPTY


CCT
11:00
M - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Tirupati Kakinada Town Jansadharan Special (UnReserved)
07942


TPTY


CCT
10:30
- - - - - - S
--
--
--
Recently Asked Question

Tirupati to Kakinada Town train time table

Tirupati Main Kakinada Port Passenger (57257) departs from Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at and arrives Kakinada Town station (CCT) at taking a total of 18 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 599 kms. Seshadri Express (17209) departs from Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at and arrives Kakinada Town station (CCT) at taking a total of 13 hrs to cover the distance of 626 kms.

Tirupati to Kakinada Town train Seat Availability

In Seshadri Express (17209), seat availability status is RLWL6/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL40/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL92/WL73 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Tirupati to Kakinada Town train Fare

Fare for trains from Tirupati to Kakinada Town is Rs 180 in None (GN), Rs 935 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1340 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 220 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1250 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1760 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 320 in Sleeper (SL).

Tirupati to Kakinada Town Seshadri Express 17209

Tirupati to Kakinada Town Seshadri Express (17209) departs from Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at and arrives Kakinada Town station (CCT) at . Tirupati to Kakinada Town train fare is Rs.180 in None, Rs.935 in Third AC, Rs.1340 in Second AC and Rs.340 in Sleeper for this train. In Seshadri Express (17209), seat availability status is RLWL6/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL40/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL92/WL73 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Tirupati to Kakinada Town Tirupati Main Kakinada Port Passenger 57257

Tirupati to Kakinada Town Tirupati Main Kakinada Port Passenger (57257) departs from Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at and arrives Kakinada Town station (CCT) at . Tirupati to Kakinada Town train fare is Rs.220 in Sleeper for this train.

About Tirupati

Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.