Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Tirupati to Jind Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tirupati to Jind Jn is Rs 485 in None (GN), Rs 2125 in Third AC (3A), Rs 805 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3105 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 500 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2545 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1005 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3630 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 515 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Tirupati to Jind Jn is Tirunelveli Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Special (06787) which travels a distance of 2267 kms in just 38 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Tirupati to Jind Jn is Himsagar Express (16317) which travels a distance of 2266 kms in 40 hrs 13 mints. The most punctual train from Tirupati to Jind Jn is Himsagar Express (16317) which reaches Jind Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tirupati to Jind Jn is Himsagar Express (16317) which reaches Jind Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.