Tirupati Main to Hatia train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Tirupati Main Station Details
|12769||SEVEN HILLS EXP||M - - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12763||PADMAVATHI EXP||M T W - F S -||Origin||No Delay||2,3,4|
|07605||TPTY AK SPL||- - - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||3|
|07470||TPTY SC SUP SPL||- - - - F - S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|17417||TPTY SNSI EXP||- T - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
Hatia Station Details
|22846||HTE PUNE SF EXP||M - - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12873||SWARNJAYANTI EX||M T - T - - -||Origin||No Delay||2,3|
|15027||MAURYA EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||2,3|
|12817||SWARNJAYANTI EX||- - W - F - S||Origin||No Delay||2,3|
|18451||TAPASWINI EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Tirupati to Hatia can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tirupati to Hatia is Rs 4275 in First AC (1A), Rs 1705 in Third AC (3A), Rs 640 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2470 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 390 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2125 in Third AC (3A), Rs 825 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2995 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 405 in Second Seater (2S).
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.