Tirupati Main to Changanaseri train Seat Availability & Fare
Pune Kanniyakumari Express (16381) departs from Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at and arrives Changanaseri station (CGY) at taking a total of 14 hrs 4 mints to cover the distance of 750 kms. This train has 17 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Tirupati to Changanaseri can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tirupati to Changanaseri is Rs 225 in None (GN), Rs 1085 in Third AC (3A), Rs 400 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1545 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 240 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1400 in Third AC (3A), Rs 515 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1995 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 255 in Second Seater (2S).
Tirupati to Changanaseri Pune Kanniyakumari Express (16381) departs from Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at and arrives Changanaseri station (CGY) at . This train has 17 stoppages. Tirupati to Changanaseri train fare is Rs.225 in None, Rs.1085 in Third AC, Rs.1545 in Second AC and Rs.400 in Sleeper for this train.
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.