Hide Fare
Show Fare

Tirupati to Kolhapur trains

Sun, February 18
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Haripriya Express
17415


TPTY


KOP
19:35
M T W T F S S
AVAILABLE 3
100%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
GNWL11/WL2
78%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
GNWL23/RAC14
100%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
GNWL199/WL60
19%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago

Tirupati to Kolhapur train time table

Haripriya Express (17415) departs from Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at and arrives C Shahu Maharaj Term station (KOP) at taking a total of 19 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 904 kms.

Tirupati to Kolhapur train Seat Availability

In Haripriya Express (17415), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 91% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL10/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL31/WL7 in Third AC (3A) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL161/WL76 in Sleeper (SL) with 17% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Tirupati to Kolhapur train Fare

Fare for trains from Tirupati to Kolhapur is Rs 2910 in First AC (1A), Rs 1185 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1710 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 435 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1525 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2210 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 560 in Sleeper (SL).

Tirupati to Kolhapur Haripriya Express 17415

Tirupati to Kolhapur Haripriya Express (17415) departs from Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at and arrives C Shahu Maharaj Term station (KOP) at . Tirupati to Kolhapur train fare is Rs.2910 in First AC, Rs.1185 in Third AC, Rs.1710 in Second AC and Rs.435 in Sleeper for this train. In Haripriya Express (17415), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 91% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL10/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL31/WL7 in Third AC (3A) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL161/WL76 in Sleeper (SL) with 17% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Tirupati to Kolhapur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Tirupati to Kolhapur is Haripriya Express (17415) which travels a distance of 904 kms in just 19 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Tirupati to Kolhapur is Haripriya Express (17415) which travels a distance of 904 kms in 19 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from Tirupati to Kolhapur is Haripriya Express (17415) which reaches C Shahu Maharaj Term with an average delay of just 32 mints. The most delayed train from Tirupati to Kolhapur is Haripriya Express (17415) which reaches C Shahu Maharaj Term with an average delay of over 32 mints.

About Tirupati

Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.