Tirupati Main to Belda train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Tirupati Main Station Details
|02763||Tirupati Secunderabad SF SpecialFare Summer Special||- - - - - - S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|07434||Tirupati Hyderabad SpecialFare Special (Via. Guntur)||- - - T - - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|17405||Krishna Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|17482||Tirupati Bilaspur Express||- - - T - - S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12733||Narayanadri SF Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||4,5|
Belda Station Details
|18021||Kharagpur Khurda Road Express||M T W T F S S||1 min||-|
|18008||Simlipal Intercity Express||- T W T - - -||1 min||-|
|18046||East Coast Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||-|
|12821||Dhauli Express||M T W T F S S||1 min||2|
|08008||Bhanjpur Shalimar Special Fare Special||- - - - - S -||2 min||-|
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Tirupati to Belda can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tirupati to Belda is Rs 1680 in Third AC (3A), Rs 640 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2410 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 390 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2100 in Third AC (3A), Rs 820 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2935 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 405 in Second Seater (2S).
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.