Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 2 covid trains run from Tirupati to Belda - Villupuram Purulia SF Special (06170) and Villupuram Kharagpur SF Special (06178).
Tirupati to Belda Villupuram Purulia SF Special (06170) departs from Renigunta Jn station (RU) at and arrives Belda station (BLDA) at . In Villupuram Purulia SF Special (06170), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL7/WL3 in Third AC (3A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL79/WL14 in Sleeper (SL) with 53% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL23/WL8 in Second Seater (2S) with 69% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
Tirupati to Belda Villupuram Kharagpur SF Special (06178) departs from Renigunta Jn station (RU) at and arrives Belda station (BLDA) at .
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.