Tirupati Main to Bankura train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Tirupati Main Station Details
|17415||Haripriya Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1,5|
|22872||Tirupati Bhubaneswar Superfast Express||M - - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||2|
|22617||Tirupati KSR Bengaluru InterCity SF Express||- T - - F - S||Origin||No Delay||1,3|
|09716||Tirupati Dahar Ka Balaji (Jaipur) SF Special Fare Summer Special||- T - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|07298||Tirupati Kacheguda SpecialFare Special||- - - T - - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
Bankura Station Details
|12151||Samarsata SF Express||- - - - F S -||2 min||1,2|
|12949||Porbandar Santragachi Kavi Guru SF Express||- - - - - - S||2 min||1,2|
|12816||Nandan Kanan Express||- T - T F - S||5 min||1,2|
|18011||Howrah Chakradharpur Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||-|
|18013||Howrah Bokaro Steel City Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||-|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Tirupati to Bankura can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tirupati to Bankura is Rs 1790 in Third AC (3A), Rs 685 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2570 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2210 in Third AC (3A), Rs 875 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3095 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 430 in Second Seater (2S).
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.