Tirumala Express (17487) departs from Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at and arrives Anaparti station (APT) at taking a total of 10 hrs 14 mints to cover the distance of 560 kms. This train has 24 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Tirupati to Anaparti can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tirupati to Anaparti is Rs 180 in None (GN), Rs 880 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1260 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 325 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1195 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1680 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL).
Tirupati to Anaparti Tirumala Express (17487) departs from Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at and arrives Anaparti station (APT) at . This train has 24 stoppages. Tirupati to Anaparti train fare is Rs.180 in None, Rs.890 in Third AC, Rs.1260 in Second AC and Rs.325 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Tirupati to Anaparti is Tirumala Express (17487) which travels a distance of 560 kms in just 10 hrs 14 mints. The slowest train from Tirupati to Anaparti is Tirupati Puri Express (17480) which travels a distance of 587 kms in 13 hrs 9 mints. The most punctual train from Tirupati to Anaparti is Tirupati Puri Express (17480) which reaches Anaparti with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tirupati to Anaparti is Tirupati Puri Express (17480) which reaches Anaparti with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.