Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Tirupati to Anand Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tirupati to Anand Jn is Rs 380 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 4790 in First AC (1A), Rs 2415 in Second AC (2A), Rs 625 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 365 in None (GN) and Rs 1670 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 395 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2940 in Second AC (2A), Rs 810 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 2090 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Tirupati to Anand Jn is MGR Chennai Central Ahmedabad Special (09053) which travels a distance of 1517 kms in just 24 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Tirupati to Anand Jn is Rameswaram Okha Express (16733) which travels a distance of 1897 kms in 37 hrs 42 mints. The most punctual train from Tirupati to Anand Jn is Rameswaram Okha Express (16733) which reaches Anand Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tirupati to Anand Jn is Rameswaram Okha Express (16733) which reaches Anand Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.