Tirupati Main to Aluva train Seat Availability & Fare
KANYAKUMARI EXP (16381) departs from Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at and arrives Aluva station (AWY) at taking a total of 11 hrs 29 mints to cover the distance of 655 kms. This train has 13 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 13 trains that run from Tirupati to Aluva can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tirupati to Aluva is Rs 2490 in First AC (1A), Rs 990 in Third AC (3A), Rs 215 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1410 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 365 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1305 in Third AC (3A), Rs 230 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1830 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 470 in Sleeper (SL).
Tirupati to Aluva KANYAKUMARI EXP (16381) departs from Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at and arrives Aluva station (AWY) at . This train has 13 stoppages. Tirupati to Aluva train fare is Rs.990 in Third AC, Rs.1410 in Second AC and Rs.365 in Sleeper for this train.
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.