Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Tirupati to Abhaipur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tirupati to Abhaipur is Rs 2075 in Third AC (3A), Rs 795 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2995 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 490 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 995 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 505 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Tirupati to Abhaipur is Anga Express (12253) which travels a distance of 2038 kms in just 34 hrs 18 mints. The slowest train from Tirupati to Abhaipur is Anga Express Festival Special (02253) which travels a distance of 2028 kms in 34 hrs 58 mints. The most punctual train from Tirupati to Abhaipur is Anga Express (12253) which reaches Abhaipur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tirupati to Abhaipur is Anga Express (12253) which reaches Abhaipur with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.