close
swap_horiz
close

Tiruchirappalli to Tiruppur trains

16617
Rameswaram Coimbatore Express (via Tiruchchirappalli)
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
03 hr 38 min
TUP ()
Tiruppur
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 140
16859
Chennai Egmore Mangaluru Central Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
04 hr 33 min
TUP ()
Tiruppur
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 140
2S
₹ 90
56713
Tiruchchirappalli Palakkad Town Fast Passenger (UnReserved)
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
04 hr 13 min
TUP ()
Tiruppur
12083
Mayiladuturai Coimbatore Jan Shatabdi Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
03 hr 03 min
TUP ()
Tiruppur
CC
₹ 405
2S
₹ 125
16187
Karaikkal Ernakulam (Tea Garden) Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
03 hr 33 min
TUP ()
Tiruppur
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 140
16857
Puducherry Mangaluru Central Express (Via Tiruchchirappalli)
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
03 hr 08 min
TUP ()
Tiruppur
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 140
16615
Chemmozhi Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
04 hr 18 min
TUP ()
Tiruppur
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 140
info

Tiruchirappalli to Tiruppur train time table

Mayiladuturai Coimbatore Jan Shatabdi Express (12083) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Tiruppur station (TUP) at taking a total of 3 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 192 kms. Karaikkal Ernakulam (Tea Garden) Express (16187) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Tiruppur station (TUP) at taking a total of 3 hrs 33 mints to cover the distance of 192 kms. Chemmozhi Express (16615) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Tiruppur station (TUP) at taking a total of 4 hrs 18 mints to cover the distance of 192 kms. Chennai Egmore Mangaluru Central Express (16859) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Tiruppur station (TUP) at taking a total of 4 hrs 33 mints to cover the distance of 191 kms.
info

Tiruchirappalli to Tiruppur train Seat Availability

In Mayiladuturai Coimbatore Jan Shatabdi Express (12083), seat availability status is RLWL22/WL15 in Chair Car (CC) with 68% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 71 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow. In Karaikkal Ernakulam (Tea Garden) Express (16187), seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL1 in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL12/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 67% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL13/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 53% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL66/WL37 in Sleeper (SL) with 47% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Chemmozhi Express (16615), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 66% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL3/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL8/WL5 in Third AC (3A) with 46% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL49/WL32 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Chennai Egmore Mangaluru Central Express (16859), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 83 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.
info

Tiruchirappalli to Tiruppur train Fare

Fare for trains from Tiruchirappalli to Tiruppur is Rs 90 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 405 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 75 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 590 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
info

Tiruchirappalli to Tiruppur train Jan Shatabdi

Jan Shatabdi express as the name indicates is the shatabdi express for Jan (common mass). Basically these trains are an affordable version of Shatabdi trains in India. Therefore Jan Shatabdi trains have either seating arrangements as air-conditioned Chair Car (CC) or non air-conditioned Second Seating (2S) coaches. These are very pocket friendly compared to other trains on same route. These trains are for short distances and does not run overnight just like Shatabdi trains. It does not have onboard catering services which is there in Shatabdi trains. In general these trains are painted in white and blue combination with window panes painted either white or blue. 1 jan-shatabdi train runs from Tiruchirappalli to Tiruppur - Mayiladuturai Coimbatore Jan Shatabdi Express (12083).

Tiruchirappalli to Tiruppur Mayiladuturai Coimbatore Jan Shatabdi Express (12083) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Tiruppur station (TUP) at . Tiruchirappalli to Tiruppur jan-shatabdi fare is Rs.405 in Chair Car and Rs.125 in Second Seater for this train. In Mayiladuturai Coimbatore Jan Shatabdi Express (12083), seat availability status is RLWL22/WL15 in Chair Car (CC) with 68% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 71 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.

info

Tiruchirappalli to Tiruppur Chemmozhi Express 16615

Tiruchirappalli to Tiruppur Chemmozhi Express (16615) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Tiruppur station (TUP) at . Tiruchirappalli to Tiruppur train fare is Rs.1165 in First AC, Rs.75 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.140 in Sleeper for this train. In Chemmozhi Express (16615), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 66% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL3/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL8/WL5 in Third AC (3A) with 46% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL49/WL32 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Tiruchirappalli to Tiruppur Karaikkal Ernakulam (Tea Garden) Express 16187

Tiruchirappalli to Tiruppur Karaikkal Ernakulam (Tea Garden) Express (16187) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Tiruppur station (TUP) at . Tiruchirappalli to Tiruppur train fare is Rs.1165 in First AC, Rs.75 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.140 in Sleeper for this train. In Karaikkal Ernakulam (Tea Garden) Express (16187), seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL1 in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL12/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 67% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL13/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 53% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL66/WL37 in Sleeper (SL) with 47% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Tiruchirappalli to Tiruppur Chennai Egmore Mangaluru Central Express 16859

Tiruchirappalli to Tiruppur Chennai Egmore Mangaluru Central Express (16859) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Tiruppur station (TUP) at . Tiruchirappalli to Tiruppur train fare is Rs.90 in Second Seater, Rs.1165 in First AC, Rs.700 in Second AC, Rs.140 in Sleeper, Rs.75 in None and Rs.495 in Third AC for this train. In Chennai Egmore Mangaluru Central Express (16859), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 83 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close