close
swap_horiz
close

Tiruchirappalli to Coimbatore trains

16617
Rameswaram Coimbatore Express (via Tiruchchirappalli)
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
05 hr 35 min
CBE ()
Coimbatore Jn
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 175
16859
Chennai Egmore Mangaluru Central Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
06 hr 33 min
PTJ ()
Podanur Jn
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 180
2S
₹ 105
56713
Tiruchchirappalli Palakkad Town Fast Passenger (UnReserved)
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
05 hr 43 min
PTJ ()
Podanur Jn
12083
Mayiladuturai Coimbatore Jan Shatabdi Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
04 hr 15 min
CBE ()
Coimbatore Jn
CC
₹ 455
2S
₹ 135
16187
Karaikkal Ernakulam (Tea Garden) Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
05 hr 24 min
PTJ ()
Podanur Jn
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 180
16857
Puducherry Mangaluru Central Express (Via Tiruchchirappalli)
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
04 hr 17 min
CBE ()
Coimbatore Jn
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 175
16615
Chemmozhi Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
06 hr 00 min
CBE ()
Coimbatore Jn
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 175
06067
Chengalpattu Coimbatore ( Melmaruvathur ) SpecialFare Special
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
07 hr 25 min
CBE ()
Coimbatore Jn
SL
N/A
2S
N/A
info

Tiruchirappalli to Coimbatore train time table

Karaikkal Ernakulam (Tea Garden) Express (16187) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Podanur Jn station (PTJ) at taking a total of 5 hrs 24 mints to cover the distance of 248 kms. Chennai Egmore Mangaluru Central Express (16859) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Podanur Jn station (PTJ) at taking a total of 6 hrs 33 mints to cover the distance of 247 kms. Mayiladuturai Coimbatore Jan Shatabdi Express (12083) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at taking a total of 4 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 242 kms. Chemmozhi Express (16615) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at taking a total of 6 hrs to cover the distance of 242 kms. Puducherry Mangaluru Central Express (Via Tiruchchirappalli) (16857) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at taking a total of 4 hrs 17 mints to cover the distance of 242 kms.
info

Tiruchirappalli to Coimbatore train Seat Availability

In Chemmozhi Express (16615), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL7/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL6/WL6 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL32/WL27 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Tiruchirappalli to Coimbatore train Fare

Fare for trains from Tiruchirappalli to Coimbatore is Rs 105 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 455 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 175 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 90 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 590 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 315 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
info

Tiruchirappalli to Coimbatore train Jan Shatabdi

Jan Shatabdi express as the name indicates is the shatabdi express for Jan (common mass). Basically these trains are an affordable version of Shatabdi trains in India. Therefore Jan Shatabdi trains have either seating arrangements as air-conditioned Chair Car (CC) or non air-conditioned Second Seating (2S) coaches. These are very pocket friendly compared to other trains on same route. These trains are for short distances and does not run overnight just like Shatabdi trains. It does not have onboard catering services which is there in Shatabdi trains. In general these trains are painted in white and blue combination with window panes painted either white or blue. 1 jan-shatabdi train runs from Tiruchirappalli to Coimbatore - Mayiladuturai Coimbatore Jan Shatabdi Express (12083).

Tiruchirappalli to Coimbatore Mayiladuturai Coimbatore Jan Shatabdi Express (12083) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at . Tiruchirappalli to Coimbatore jan-shatabdi fare is Rs.455 in Chair Car and Rs.135 in Second Seater for this train.

info

Tiruchirappalli to Coimbatore Chemmozhi Express 16615

Tiruchirappalli to Coimbatore Chemmozhi Express (16615) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at . Tiruchirappalli to Coimbatore train fare is Rs.1165 in First AC, Rs.90 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.175 in Sleeper for this train. In Chemmozhi Express (16615), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL7/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL6/WL6 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL32/WL27 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Tiruchirappalli to Coimbatore Chennai Egmore Mangaluru Central Express 16859

Tiruchirappalli to Coimbatore Chennai Egmore Mangaluru Central Express (16859) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Podanur Jn station (PTJ) at . Tiruchirappalli to Coimbatore train fare is Rs.105 in Second Seater, Rs.1165 in First AC, Rs.700 in Second AC, Rs.180 in Sleeper, Rs.90 in None and Rs.495 in Third AC for this train.
info

Tiruchirappalli to Coimbatore Karaikkal Ernakulam (Tea Garden) Express 16187

Tiruchirappalli to Coimbatore Karaikkal Ernakulam (Tea Garden) Express (16187) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Podanur Jn station (PTJ) at . Tiruchirappalli to Coimbatore train fare is Rs.1165 in First AC, Rs.90 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.180 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Tiruchirappalli to Coimbatore Puducherry Mangaluru Central Express (Via Tiruchchirappalli) 16857

Tiruchirappalli to Coimbatore Puducherry Mangaluru Central Express (Via Tiruchchirappalli) (16857) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at . Tiruchirappalli to Coimbatore train fare is Rs.90 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.175 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Tiruchirappalli to Coimbatore train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Tiruchirappalli to Coimbatore is Mayiladuturai Coimbatore Jan Shatabdi Express (12083) which travels a distance of 242 kms in just 4 hrs 15 mints. The slowest train from Tiruchirappalli to Coimbatore is Chengalpattu Coimbatore ( Melmaruvathur ) SpecialFare Special (06067) which travels a distance of 242 kms in 7 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Tiruchirappalli to Coimbatore is Tiruchchirappalli Palakkad Town Fast Passenger (UnReserved) (56713) which reaches Podanur Jn with an average delay of just 9 mints. The most delayed train from Tiruchirappalli to Coimbatore is Tiruchchirappalli Palakkad Town Fast Passenger (UnReserved) (56713) which reaches Podanur Jn with an average delay of over 9 mints.
info

About Coimbatore

Coimbatore, also known as Kovai is the second largest city of Tamil Nadu. It is one of the fastest growing tier-II cities in India and a major hub for textiles, industries, commerce, education, information technology, healthcare, poultry and manufacturing in South India. Coimbatore cuisine is predominantly south Indian with rice as its base. Most local restaurants still retain their rural flavor, with many restaurants serving food over a banana leaf. Eating on a banana leaf is an old custom and imparts a unique flavor to the food and is considered healthy. This city has many sights to offer to tourists - Marudamalai Temple, Dhyanalinga Temple, Arulmigu Patteeswarar Swamy Temple, Adiyogi Shiva and Eachanari Vinayagar Temple. Coimbatore has an airport (code:CJB) which is 10 km away from the main railway station and 13 km from city center. Coimbatore has 4 railway stations - Coimbatore Jn (CBE), Podanur Jn (PTJ), Coimbatore North (CBF) and Coimbatore (CBEE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.