Hide Fare
Show Fare

Tiruchirappalli to Erode Jn train seat availability & fare

Mon, August 20
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Rameswaram Coimbatore Express (via Tiruchchirappalli)
16617


TPJ


ED
03:05
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Velankanni Sawantwadi Road SpecialFare Special
00108


TPJ


ED
03:20
- T - T - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Velankanni Sawantwadi Road Special Fare Special
00110


TPJ


ED
03:20
- - - - - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Velankanni Vasco Da Gama SpecialFare Special
07316


TPJ


ED
03:20
- T - T - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Velankanni VascoDaGama SpecialFare Special
07318


TPJ


ED
03:20
- - - - - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Velankanni Vasco Da Gama Weekly Express
17316


TPJ


ED
02:55
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Velankanni Ernakulam Jn. Special Fare Special
06015


TPJ


ED
02:25
M - - T - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Chennai Egmore Mangaluru Central Express
16859


TPJ


ED
03:15
M T W T F S S
AVAILABLE 1
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL4/WL1
82%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
AVAILABLE 48
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
AVAILABLE 115
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
AVAILABLE 79
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Tiruchirapalli Erode Passenger (UnReserved)
56841


TPJ


ED
04:20
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
--
--
Tiruchchirappalli Palakkad Town Fast Passenger (UnReserved)
56713


TPJ


ED
03:00
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
--
--
Madurai Kacheguda Weekly Express
17616


TPJ


ED
02:50
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Tiruchchirapalli Erode Passenger (UnReserved)
56109


TPJ


ED
03:50
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
--
--
Mayiladuturai Coimbatore Jan Shatabdi Express
12083


TPJ


ED
02:17
M - W T F S S
--
--
--
--
RLWL20/WL5
74%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 175
100%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
Karaikkal Ernakulam (Tea Garden) Express
16187


TPJ


ED
02:50
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Mayiladuthurai Mysuru (Thanjavur) Express
16231


TPJ


ED
02:45
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Puducherry Mangaluru Central Express (Via Tiruchchirappalli)
16857


TPJ


ED
02:15
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Tirunelveli Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Express
16787


TPJ


ED
03:25
M - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
--
--
Chemmozhi Express
16615


TPJ


ED
03:10
M T W T F S S
AVAILABLE 1
100%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
PQWL4/WL4
55%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
PQWL8/WL6
54%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
PQWL31/WL22
46%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
--
--
Recently Asked Question

Tiruchirappalli to Erode Jn train time table

Mayiladuturai Coimbatore Jan Shatabdi Express (12083) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Erode Jn station (ED) at taking a total of 2 hrs 17 mints to cover the distance of 142 kms. Karaikkal Ernakulam (Tea Garden) Express (16187) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Erode Jn station (ED) at taking a total of 2 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 142 kms. Mayiladuthurai Mysuru (Thanjavur) Express (16231) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Erode Jn station (ED) at taking a total of 2 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 142 kms. Chemmozhi Express (16615) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Erode Jn station (ED) at taking a total of 3 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 142 kms.

Tiruchirappalli to Erode Jn train Seat Availability

In Mayiladuturai Coimbatore Jan Shatabdi Express (12083), seat availability status is RLWL20/WL5 in Chair Car (CC) with 74% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 175 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow. In Chemmozhi Express (16615), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL8/WL6 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL31/WL22 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Tiruchirappalli to Erode Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Tiruchirappalli to Erode Jn is Rs 75 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 60 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Tiruchirappalli to Erode Jn train Jan Shatabdi

Jan Shatabdi express as the name indicates is the shatabdi express for Jan (common mass). Basically these trains are an affordable version of Shatabdi trains in India. Therefore Jan Shatabdi trains have either seating arrangements as air-conditioned Chair Car (CC) or non air-conditioned Second Seating (2S) coaches. These are very pocket friendly compared to other trains on same route. These trains are for short distances and does not run overnight just like Shatabdi trains. It does not have onboard catering services which is there in Shatabdi trains. In general these trains are painted in white and blue combination with window panes painted either white or blue. 1 jan-shatabdi train runs from Tiruchirappalli to Erode Jn - Mayiladuturai Coimbatore Jan Shatabdi Express (12083).

Tiruchirappalli to Erode Jn Mayiladuturai Coimbatore Jan Shatabdi Express (12083) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Erode Jn station (ED) at . Tiruchirappalli to Erode Jn jan-shatabdi fare is Rs.345 in Chair Car and Rs.105 in Second Seater for this train. In Mayiladuturai Coimbatore Jan Shatabdi Express (12083), seat availability status is RLWL20/WL5 in Chair Car (CC) with 74% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 175 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.

Tiruchirappalli to Erode Jn Mayiladuthurai Mysuru (Thanjavur) Express 16231

Tiruchirappalli to Erode Jn Mayiladuthurai Mysuru (Thanjavur) Express (16231) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Erode Jn station (ED) at . Tiruchirappalli to Erode Jn train fare is Rs.260 in Chair Car, Rs.60 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.140 in Sleeper for this train.

Tiruchirappalli to Erode Jn Karaikkal Ernakulam (Tea Garden) Express 16187

Tiruchirappalli to Erode Jn Karaikkal Ernakulam (Tea Garden) Express (16187) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Erode Jn station (ED) at . Tiruchirappalli to Erode Jn train fare is Rs.1165 in First AC, Rs.60 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.140 in Sleeper for this train.

Tiruchirappalli to Erode Jn Chemmozhi Express 16615

Tiruchirappalli to Erode Jn Chemmozhi Express (16615) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Erode Jn station (ED) at . Tiruchirappalli to Erode Jn train fare is Rs.1165 in First AC, Rs.60 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.140 in Sleeper for this train. In Chemmozhi Express (16615), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL8/WL6 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL31/WL22 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Tiruchirappalli to Erode Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Tiruchirappalli to Erode Jn is Puducherry Mangaluru Central Express (Via Tiruchchirappalli) (16857) which travels a distance of 141 kms in just 2 hrs 15 mints. The slowest train from Tiruchirappalli to Erode Jn is Tiruchirapalli Erode Passenger (UnReserved) (56841) which travels a distance of 141 kms in 4 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Tiruchirappalli to Erode Jn is Madurai Kacheguda Weekly Express (17616) which reaches Erode Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tiruchirappalli to Erode Jn is Tirunelveli Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Express (16787) which reaches Erode Jn with an average delay of over 51 mints.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.