Tiruchirappalli to Dindigul Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Tiruchirappalli to Dindigul Jn - SMPARK KRNT EXP (12652).
Tiruchirappalli to Dindigul Jn SMPARK KRNT EXP (12652) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Dindigul Jn station (DG) at . This train has 1 stoppages. Tiruchirappalli to Dindigul Jn sampark-kranti fare is Rs.545 in Third AC, Rs.750 in Second AC and Rs.175 in Sleeper for this train.
Tejas is semi-high speed express train that was launched in July 2017. This is a new concept train which is fully AC and has modern amenities onboard like LED TV beside each seat, tea and coffee vending machines. This train hails for short journeys and have only seating arrangements with Chair Car (CC) and Executive Class (EC) classes of travel. Ticket fare is little higher for these trains. Tejas trains are painted in bright yellow color and have sun rays inscribed on the outer surface of coaches. Tejas is a sanskrit word meaning Sharp and vibrant which reflects the modern day facilities of this train. 1 tejas train runs from Tiruchirappalli to Dindigul Jn - TEJAS EXPRESS (22671).
Tiruchirappalli to Dindigul Jn TEJAS EXPRESS (22671) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Dindigul Jn station (DG) at . This train has 1 stoppages.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.