close
swap_horiz
close

Tiruchirappalli to Chennai trains

flight
Check cheapest flight tickets from Tiruchirappalli to Chennai on Sun, Jun 16
12662
Pothigai SF Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
05 hr 55 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
2A
₹ 880
3A
₹ 630
SL
₹ 245
12634
Kanniyakumari Chennai Egmore SF Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
05 hr 50 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
2A
₹ 880
3A
₹ 630
SL
₹ 245
12632
Nellai Superfast Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
05 hr 40 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
2A
₹ 880
3A
₹ 630
SL
₹ 245
22662
Sethu SF Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
05 hr 50 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
2A
₹ 880
3A
₹ 630
SL
₹ 245
12694
Pearl City (Muthu Nagar) Super Fast Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
06 hr 05 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
2A
₹ 880
3A
₹ 630
SL
₹ 245
16724
Ananthapuri Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
06 hr 15 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
2A
₹ 830
3A
₹ 585
SL
₹ 215
12641
Thirukkural SF Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
05 hr 45 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
2A
₹ 880
3A
₹ 630
SL
₹ 245
12651
Tamil Nadu Sampark Kranti Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
05 hr 45 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
2A
₹ 880
3A
₹ 630
SL
₹ 245
12690
Nagercoil Jn MGR Chennai Central (Weekly) SF Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
08 hr 35 min
MAS ()
Chennai Central
3A
₹ 815
SL
₹ 315
19604
Rameswaram Ajmer Humsafar Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
05 hr 40 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
3A
₹ 975
16106
Tiruchendur Chennai Egmore (Chendur) Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
08 hr 05 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
2A
₹ 950
3A
₹ 665
SL
₹ 245
16793
Shraddha Sethu Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
08 hr 10 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
2A
₹ 950
3A
₹ 665
SL
₹ 245
15119
Rameswaram Manduadih Weekly Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
08 hr 10 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
2A
₹ 950
3A
₹ 665
SL
₹ 245
12606
Pallavan SF Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
05 hr 30 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
CC
₹ 520
2S
₹ 145
12636
Vaigai SF Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
05 hr 30 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
CC
₹ 520
2S
₹ 145
16796
Cholan Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
07 hr 50 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
2A
₹ 950
3A
₹ 665
SL
₹ 245
2S
₹ 145
18495
Rameswaram Bhubaneswar Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
08 hr 35 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
2A
₹ 950
3A
₹ 665
SL
₹ 245
22631
Anuvrat AC SF Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
05 hr 45 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
2A
₹ 880
3A
₹ 630
06026
Tiruchchirappalli Ernakulam Summer Special
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
05 hr 25 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
1A
N/A
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
16128
Guruvayur Chennai Egmore Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
06 hr 00 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
2A
₹ 830
3A
₹ 585
SL
₹ 215
2S
₹ 130
16130
Tuticorin Chennai Egmore Link Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
06 hr 00 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
2S
₹ 130
12664
Tiruchchirappalli Howrah SF Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
05 hr 45 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
2A
₹ 880
3A
₹ 630
SL
₹ 245
12666
Kanniyakumari Howrah SF Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
05 hr 45 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
2A
₹ 880
3A
₹ 630
SL
₹ 245
22672
Madurai Chennai Egmore Tejas Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
04 hr 38 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
EC
N/A
CC
N/A
06054
Tuticorin Chennai Egmore Summer Special
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
06 hr 35 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
16102
Kollam Jn Chennai Egmore Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
06 hr 05 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
3A
₹ 585
SL
₹ 215
16860
Mangaluru Central Chennai Egmore Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
06 hr 10 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
2A
₹ 830
3A
₹ 585
SL
₹ 215
2S
₹ 130
16852
Boat Mail (Rameswaram) Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
08 hr 05 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
2A
₹ 950
3A
₹ 665
SL
₹ 245
12654
Rock Fort (Malai Kottai) SF Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
06 hr 00 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
2A
₹ 880
3A
₹ 630
SL
₹ 245
16192
Nagercoil Jn. Tambaram Antyodaya Express(via Mayiladuturai Jn)
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
11 hr 00 min
TBM ()
Tambaram
12638
Pandian SF Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
05 hr 45 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
2A
₹ 880
3A
₹ 630
SL
₹ 245
22624
Mahal Superfast Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
07 hr 45 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
3A
₹ 710
SL
₹ 275
06004
Tirunelveli Chennai Egmore Summer Special
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
05 hr 50 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12668
Nagercoil Chennai Egmore Weekly Superfast Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
05 hr 45 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
2A
₹ 880
3A
₹ 630
SL
₹ 245
82604
Tirunelveli Chennai Egmore Suvidha Special
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
05 hr 50 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
06064
Nagercoil Tambaram SpecialFare Special
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
05 hr 15 min
TBM ()
Tambaram
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
22658
Nagercoil Jn. Tambaram SF Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
05 hr 20 min
TBM ()
Tambaram
2A
₹ 845
3A
₹ 605
SL
₹ 240
82646
Nagercoil Tambaram Suvidha Special
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
05 hr 20 min
TBM ()
Tambaram
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
16182
Silambu Express
TPJ ()
Tiruchirappalli
05 hr 50 min
MS ()
Chennai Egmore
2A
₹ 830
3A
₹ 585
SL
₹ 215
info

Tiruchirappalli to Chennai train time table

Rock Fort (Malai Kottai) SF Express (12654) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Chennai Egmore station (MS) at taking a total of 6 hrs to cover the distance of 337 kms. Pallavan SF Express (12606) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Chennai Egmore station (MS) at taking a total of 5 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 336 kms. Vaigai SF Express (12636) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Chennai Egmore station (MS) at taking a total of 5 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 336 kms. Guruvayur Chennai Egmore Express (16128) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Chennai Egmore station (MS) at taking a total of 6 hrs to cover the distance of 336 kms. Mangaluru Central Chennai Egmore Express (16860) departs from Tiruchirappalli station (TPJ) at and arrives Chennai Egmore station (MS) at taking a total of 6 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 337 kms.
info

Tiruchirappalli to Chennai train Seat Availability

In Rock Fort (Malai Kottai) SF Express (12654), seat availability status is GNWL4/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL12/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL23/WL6 in Third AC (3A) with 78% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL100/WL44 in Sleeper (SL) with 69% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Pallavan SF Express (12606), seat availability status is GNWL69/WL37 in Chair Car (CC) with 68% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL182/WL109 in Second Seater (2S) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Vaigai SF Express (12636), seat availability status is PQWL18/WL14 in Chair Car (CC) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL103/WL87 in Second Seater (2S) with 18% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Guruvayur Chennai Egmore Express (16128), seat availability status is RLWL12/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL32/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 46% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL64/WL39 in Sleeper (SL) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL44/WL30 in Second Seater (2S) with 63% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mangaluru Central Chennai Egmore Express (16860), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 70% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL7/WL3 in Third AC (3A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL40/WL23 in Sleeper (SL) with 77% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL12/WL10 in Second Seater (2S) with 79% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Tiruchirappalli to Chennai train Fare

Fare for trains from Tiruchirappalli to Chennai is Rs 130 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 520 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1390 in First AC (1A), Rs 830 in Second AC (2A), Rs 215 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 115 in None (GN) and Rs 585 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 755 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).