Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Thrisur to Payangadi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Thrisur to Payangadi is Rs 100 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 370 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 170 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 85 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Thrisur to Payangadi is Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express (12617) which travels a distance of 230 kms in just 4 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Thrisur to Payangadi is Malabar Express (16629) which travels a distance of 230 kms in 5 hrs 54 mints. The most punctual train from Thrisur to Payangadi is Parasuram Express (16650) which reaches Payangadi with an average delay of just 14 mints. The most delayed train from Thrisur to Payangadi is Thiruvananthapuram Mangaluru Central Express (16347) which reaches Payangadi with an average delay of over 23 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.