Train seat availability for all 13 trains that run from Thrisur to Parpanangadi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Thrisur to Parpanangadi is Rs 65 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 50 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 125 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 550 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Thrisur to Parpanangadi is Ernakulam Kannur Intercity Express (16305) which travels a distance of 94 kms in just 1 hrs 44 mints. The slowest train from Thrisur to Parpanangadi is Thrissur Kozhikode Passenger (UnReserved) (56663) which travels a distance of 94 kms in 3 hrs 9 mints. The most punctual train from Thrisur to Parpanangadi is Thiruvananthapuram Central Veraval Express (16334) which reaches Parpanangadi with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Thrisur to Parpanangadi is Parasuram Express (16650) which reaches Parpanangadi with an average delay of over 35 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.