Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Thrisur to Paravur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Thrisur to Paravur is Rs 100 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 365 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 170 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 85 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 520 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Thrisur to Paravur is Guruvayur Chennai Egmore Express (16128) which travels a distance of 228 kms in just 4 hrs 49 mints. The slowest train from Thrisur to Paravur is Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381) which travels a distance of 240 kms in 6 hrs 24 mints. The most punctual train from Thrisur to Paravur is Maveli Express (16603) which reaches Paravur with an average delay of just 2 mints. The most delayed train from Thrisur to Paravur is Guruvayur Thiruvananthapuram Intercity Express (16841) which reaches Paravur with an average delay of over 38 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.