Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Thrisur to Kanyakumari can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Thrisur to Kanyakumari is Rs 1525 in First AC (1A), Rs 130 in None (GN), Rs 645 in Third AC (3A), Rs 915 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 240 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Thrisur to Kanyakumari is Dibrugarh Kanniyakumari Vivek Express (15906) which travels a distance of 379 kms in just 8 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Thrisur to Kanyakumari is KSR Bengaluru Kanniyakumari (Island) Express (16526) which travels a distance of 378 kms in 11 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Thrisur to Kanyakumari is Dibrugarh Kanniyakumari Vivek Express (15906) which reaches Kanyakumari with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Thrisur to Kanyakumari is Dibrugarh Kanniyakumari Vivek Express (15906) which reaches Kanyakumari with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Kanyakumari is a town in Tamil Nadu and is the southernmost tip of India. Its name is derived from the Kanya Kumari temple located there. It is the only place in India where three Oceans - Bay of Bengal, Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean meets. This spot is known as Triveni Sangam. Sunrise and sunsets are most spectacular here. The nearest airport to Kanyakumari is Trivandrum International airport (TRV) located at a distance of 75 Kms from the main district. It is well connected by road and railways. Kanyakumari has 1 railway station - Kanyakumari (CAPE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.