Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Thrisur to Chirayinkil can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Thrisur to Chirayinkil is Rs 105 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 405 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 180 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 90 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 595 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Thrisur to Chirayinkil is Guruvayur Chennai Egmore Express (16128) which travels a distance of 252 kms in just 5 hrs 19 mints. The slowest train from Thrisur to Chirayinkil is Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381) which travels a distance of 264 kms in 6 hrs 49 mints. The most punctual train from Thrisur to Chirayinkil is Mangaluru Central Thiruvananthapuram Express (16348) which reaches Chirayinkil with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Thrisur to Chirayinkil is Malabar Express (16630) which reaches Chirayinkil with an average delay of over 1 hrs 2 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.