Train seat availability for all 23 trains that run from Thalassery to Payyanur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Thalassery to Payyanur is Rs 50 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 265 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 35 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 815 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Thalassery to Payyanur is Poorna Express (11098) which travels a distance of 54 kms in just 58 mints. The slowest train from Thalassery to Payyanur is Coimbatore Mangaluru Central Fast Passenger (UnReserved) (56323) which travels a distance of 54 kms in 1 hrs 39 mints. The most punctual train from Thalassery to Payyanur is Puducherry Mangaluru Central Express (Via Salem) (16855) which reaches Payyanur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Thalassery to Payyanur is Coimbatore Jabalpur SF Special (02197) which reaches Payyanur with an average delay of over 55 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.