Tenali Jn to Nagpur train Seat Availability & Fare
ANDAMAN EXPRESS (16031) departs from Tenali Jn station (TEL) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at taking a total of 14 hrs to cover the distance of 713 kms. This train has 18 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 11 trains that run from Tenali Jn to Nagpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tenali Jn to Nagpur is Rs 225 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2335 in First AC (1A), Rs 1400 in Second AC (2A), Rs 375 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 995 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 240 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1820 in Second AC (2A), Rs 485 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1310 in Third AC (3A).
Tenali Jn to Nagpur ANDAMAN EXPRESS (16031) departs from Tenali Jn station (TEL) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at . This train has 18 stoppages. Tenali Jn to Nagpur train fare is Rs.1050 in Third AC, Rs.1505 in Second AC and Rs.390 in Sleeper for this train.
Nagpur is a large city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also known as the orange city due to the best quality oranges produced here. Deekhshabhoomi that is the largest hollow stupa in the world is situated in Nagpur where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar along with enormous number of followers converted to Buddhism. There is a diamond crossing in Nagpur also known as zero mile where double diamond crossing is formed by two double tracks crossing each other. This zero mile is the centre point of India geographically. It has good road and railway connectivity to other parts of the country. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport in Nagpur is an International airport located at a distance of 8 kms south west of the city. Nagpur has 3 railway stations - Nagpur (NGP), Ajni (AJNI) and Wardha Jn (WR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.