No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Tenali Jn to Nadikode can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tenali Jn to Nadikode is Rs 85 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 305 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 55 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 835 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Tenali Jn to Nadikode is Sabari Express (17229) which travels a distance of 122 kms in just 2 hrs 14 mints. The slowest train from Tenali Jn to Nadikode is Tenali Macherla DEMU (77297) which travels a distance of 121 kms in 3 hrs 58 mints. The most punctual train from Tenali Jn to Nadikode is Tenali Macherla DEMU (77297) which reaches Nadikode with an average delay of just 8 mints. The most delayed train from Tenali Jn to Nadikode is Repalle Secunderabad Passenger (UnReserved) (57652) which reaches Nadikode with an average delay of over 57 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.