Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Tenali Jn to Miryalaguda can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tenali Jn to Miryalaguda is Rs 95 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 340 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 65 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 835 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Tenali Jn to Miryalaguda is Janmabhoomi SF Express (12805) which travels a distance of 160 kms in just 2 hrs 43 mints. The slowest train from Tenali Jn to Miryalaguda is Repalle Secunderabad Passenger (UnReserved) (57652) which travels a distance of 159 kms in 4 hrs 16 mints. The most punctual train from Tenali Jn to Miryalaguda is MGR Chennai Central Hyderabad SF Express (12603) which reaches Miryalaguda with an average delay of just 28 mints. The most delayed train from Tenali Jn to Miryalaguda is Tirupati Nagarsol Special Fare Special (via Guntur) (07417) which reaches Miryalaguda with an average delay of over 1 hrs 21 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.