Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Tatanagar to Ongole can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tatanagar to Ongole is Rs 335 in None (GN), Rs 1530 in Third AC (3A), Rs 570 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2210 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 350 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1950 in Third AC (3A), Rs 735 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2735 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 365 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Tatanagar to Ongole is Tatanagar Yesvantpur SF Express (via Tirupati) (12889) which travels a distance of 1310 kms in just 22 hrs 49 mints. The slowest train from Tatanagar to Ongole is Tatanagar Alappuzha Slip Express (18189) which travels a distance of 1310 kms in 27 hrs 24 mints. The most punctual train from Tatanagar to Ongole is Tatanagar Yesvantpur SF Express (via Tirupati) (12889) which reaches Ongole with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tatanagar to Ongole is Tatanagar Ernakulam Jn. Special (08189) which reaches Ongole with an average delay of over 14 mints.
The steel city of India Tatanagar was founded by Jamshedji Nusserwanji Tata and is also known as Jamshedpur. The city has plethora of industries namely Tata steel, Tata Motors, Lafarge Cement, Tata Power, TCS, Praxair to name a few. It is first planned industrial city of India. The city is served by railways and roads well and have a small airport set up called Sonari Airport which is primarily used to bring chartered planes of Tata group. Tatanagar has 1 railway station - Tatanagar Jn (TATA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.