close
swap_horiz
close

Tatanagar to Delhi trains

18477
Kalinga Utkal Express
TATA ()
Tatanagar Jn
32 hr 40 min
NZM ()
Delhi H Nizamuddin
SL
₹ 615
12801
Purushottam Express
TATA ()
Tatanagar Jn
21 hr 45 min
NDLS ()
New Delhi
SL
₹ 580
12443
Haldia Anand Vihar Terminal SF Express
TATA ()
Tatanagar Jn
23 hr 05 min
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
SL
₹ 580
22857
Santragachi Anand Vihar Terminal Weekly Superfast Express
TATA ()
Tatanagar Jn
23 hr 05 min
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
SL
₹ 580
18101
Tatanagar Jammu Tawi Link Express
TATA ()
Tatanagar Jn
30 hr 45 min
DLI ()
Old Delhi
SL
₹ 555
22823
Bhubaneswar New Delhi Rajdhani Express (via Tatanagar)
TATA ()
Tatanagar Jn
18 hr 50 min
NDLS ()
New Delhi
12875
Neelachal (Neelanchal) Express
TATA ()
Tatanagar Jn
25 hr 55 min
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
SL
₹ 595
12819
Odisha Sampark Kranti Express
TATA ()
Tatanagar Jn
21 hr 40 min
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
SL
₹ 580
info

Tatanagar to Delhi train time table

Purushottam Express (12801) departs from Tatanagar Jn station (TATA) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at taking a total of 21 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 1344 kms. Bhubaneswar New Delhi Rajdhani Express (via Tatanagar) (22823) departs from Tatanagar Jn station (TATA) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at taking a total of 18 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1349 kms. Odisha Sampark Kranti Express (12819) departs from Tatanagar Jn station (TATA) at and arrives Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at taking a total of 21 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 1331 kms. Neelachal (Neelanchal) Express (12875) departs from Tatanagar Jn station (TATA) at and arrives Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at taking a total of 25 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 1381 kms. Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) departs from Tatanagar Jn station (TATA) at and arrives Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at taking a total of 32 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 1600 kms.
info

Tatanagar to Delhi train Seat Availability

In Purushottam Express (12801), seat availability status is RLWL15/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL41/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL107/WL17 in Sleeper (SL) with 91% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Bhubaneswar New Delhi Rajdhani Express (via Tatanagar) (22823), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL41/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Neelachal (Neelanchal) Express (12875), seat availability status is RLWL36/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL95/WL75 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Kalinga Utkal Express (18477), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 3 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is GNWL47/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 91% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 73 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.
info

Tatanagar to Delhi train Fare

Fare for trains from Tatanagar to Delhi is Rs 4570 in First AC (1A), Rs 325 in None (GN), Rs 1505 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2225 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 555 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1925 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2750 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 720 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Tatanagar to Delhi train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 1 rajdhani train runs from Tatanagar to Delhi - Bhubaneswar New Delhi Rajdhani Express (via Tatanagar) (22823).

Tatanagar to Delhi Bhubaneswar New Delhi Rajdhani Express (via Tatanagar) (22823) departs from Tatanagar Jn station (TATA) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at . Tatanagar to Delhi rajdhani fare is Rs.4570 in First AC, Rs.2785 in Third AC and Rs.3920 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In Bhubaneswar New Delhi Rajdhani Express (via Tatanagar) (22823), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL41/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Bhubaneshwar Rajdhani again runs in pair of two throughout the week. That means it runs as train number 22823/24 on 4 days of the week and as train number 22811/12 on remaining days of the week. Running as train number 22811/12 it takes 22 hours and 45 minutes to reach destination while running as train number 22823/24 it takes 24 hours and 20 minutes to reach destination. Rajdhani 22823/24 runs via Tatanagar and steel city Bokaro while its counter Rajdhani runs via Adra, Bankura and does not cover steel city.

info

Tatanagar to Delhi train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Tatanagar to Delhi - Odisha Sampark Kranti Express (12819).

Tatanagar to Delhi Odisha Sampark Kranti Express (12819) departs from Tatanagar Jn station (TATA) at and arrives Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at . Tatanagar to Delhi sampark-kranti fare is Rs.325 in None, Rs.1535 in Third AC, Rs.2225 in Second AC and Rs.580 in Sleeper for this train.

info

Tatanagar to Delhi Purushottam Express 12801

Tatanagar to Delhi Purushottam Express (12801) departs from Tatanagar Jn station (TATA) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at . Tatanagar to Delhi train fare is Rs.325 in None, Rs.1535 in Third AC, Rs.2225 in Second AC and Rs.580 in Sleeper for this train. In Purushottam Express (12801), seat availability status is RLWL15/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL41/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL107/WL17 in Sleeper (SL) with 91% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Tatanagar to Delhi Kalinga Utkal Express 18477

Tatanagar to Delhi Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) departs from Tatanagar Jn station (TATA) at and arrives Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at . Tatanagar to Delhi train fare is Rs.350 in None, Rs.1655 in Third AC, Rs.2430 in Second AC and Rs.615 in Sleeper for this train. In Kalinga Utkal Express (18477), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 3 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is GNWL47/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 91% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 73 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.
info

Tatanagar to Delhi Neelachal (Neelanchal) Express 12875

Tatanagar to Delhi Neelachal (Neelanchal) Express (12875) departs from Tatanagar Jn station (TATA) at and arrives Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at . Tatanagar to Delhi train fare is Rs.335 in None, Rs.1570 in Third AC, Rs.2275 in Second AC and Rs.595 in Sleeper for this train. In Neelachal (Neelanchal) Express (12875), seat availability status is RLWL36/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL95/WL75 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Tatanagar to Delhi train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Tatanagar to Delhi is Bhubaneswar New Delhi Rajdhani Express (via Tatanagar) (22823) which travels a distance of 1349 kms in just 18 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Tatanagar to Delhi is Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) which travels a distance of 1600 kms in 32 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Tatanagar to Delhi is Haldia Anand Vihar Terminal SF Express (12443) which reaches Anand Vihar Trm with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tatanagar to Delhi is Neelachal (Neelanchal) Express (12875) which reaches Anand Vihar Trm with an average delay of over 2 hrs 6 mints.
info

About Tatanagar

The steel city of India Tatanagar was founded by Jamshedji Nusserwanji Tata and is also known as Jamshedpur. The city has plethora of industries namely Tata steel, Tata Motors, Lafarge Cement, Tata Power, TCS, Praxair to name a few. It is first planned industrial city of India. The city is served by railways and roads well and have a small airport set up called Sonari Airport which is primarily used to bring chartered planes of Tata group. Tatanagar has 1 railway station - Tatanagar Jn (TATA).
info

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.