Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Tatanagar to Nagda Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tatanagar to Nagda Jn is Rs 365 in None (GN), Rs 1650 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2360 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 630 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2070 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2885 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 805 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Tatanagar to Nagda Jn is Shalimar Bhuj SF Express (22830) which travels a distance of 1424 kms in just 25 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Tatanagar to Nagda Jn is Shalimar Bhuj SF Express (22830) which travels a distance of 1424 kms in 25 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Tatanagar to Nagda Jn is Shalimar Bhuj SF Express (22830) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tatanagar to Nagda Jn is Shalimar Bhuj SF Express (22830) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
The steel city of India Tatanagar was founded by Jamshedji Nusserwanji Tata and is also known as Jamshedpur. The city has plethora of industries namely Tata steel, Tata Motors, Lafarge Cement, Tata Power, TCS, Praxair to name a few. It is first planned industrial city of India. The city is served by railways and roads well and have a small airport set up called Sonari Airport which is primarily used to bring chartered planes of Tata group. Tatanagar has 1 railway station - Tatanagar Jn (TATA).
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.