Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Tatanagar to Manoharpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tatanagar to Manoharpur is Rs 85 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 305 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 55 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 835 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Tatanagar to Manoharpur is Tatanagar Alappuzha Slip Express (18189) which travels a distance of 123 kms in just 1 hrs 59 mints. The slowest train from Tatanagar to Manoharpur is Tatanagar Itwari Passenger (58111) which travels a distance of 123 kms in 3 hrs 7 mints. The most punctual train from Tatanagar to Manoharpur is Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) which reaches Manoharpur with an average delay of just 11 mints. The most delayed train from Tatanagar to Manoharpur is Tatanagar Itwari Passenger (58111) which reaches Manoharpur with an average delay of over 1 hrs 1 mints.
The steel city of India Tatanagar was founded by Jamshedji Nusserwanji Tata and is also known as Jamshedpur. The city has plethora of industries namely Tata steel, Tata Motors, Lafarge Cement, Tata Power, TCS, Praxair to name a few. It is first planned industrial city of India. The city is served by railways and roads well and have a small airport set up called Sonari Airport which is primarily used to bring chartered planes of Tata group. Tatanagar has 1 railway station - Tatanagar Jn (TATA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.