Train seat availability for all 10 trains that run from Tatanagar to Manoharpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tatanagar to Manoharpur is Rs 75 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 310 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 60 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 865 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 295 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Tatanagar to Manoharpur is South Bihar Festival Special (03288) which travels a distance of 123 kms in just 1 hrs 58 mints. The slowest train from Tatanagar to Manoharpur is Tatanagar Itwari Passenger (58111) which travels a distance of 123 kms in 3 hrs 7 mints. The most punctual train from Tatanagar to Manoharpur is Tatanagar Alappuzha Slip Express (18189) which reaches Manoharpur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tatanagar to Manoharpur is Tatanagar Alappuzha Slip Express (18189) which reaches Manoharpur with an average delay of over 0 minute.
The steel city of India Tatanagar was founded by Jamshedji Nusserwanji Tata and is also known as Jamshedpur. The city has plethora of industries namely Tata steel, Tata Motors, Lafarge Cement, Tata Power, TCS, Praxair to name a few. It is first planned industrial city of India. The city is served by railways and roads well and have a small airport set up called Sonari Airport which is primarily used to bring chartered planes of Tata group. Tatanagar has 1 railway station - Tatanagar Jn (TATA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.