Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Tatanagar to Malkheri can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tatanagar to Malkheri is Rs 265 in None (GN), Rs 1290 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1875 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 475 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1665 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2400 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 610 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Tatanagar to Malkheri is Shalimar Udaipur City Express (19659) which travels a distance of 1043 kms in just 18 hrs 8 mints. The slowest train from Tatanagar to Malkheri is Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) which travels a distance of 1043 kms in 21 hrs 28 mints. The most punctual train from Tatanagar to Malkheri is Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) which reaches Malkheri with an average delay of just 9 mints. The most delayed train from Tatanagar to Malkheri is Shalimar Udaipur City Express (19659) which reaches Malkheri with an average delay of over 10 mints.
The steel city of India Tatanagar was founded by Jamshedji Nusserwanji Tata and is also known as Jamshedpur. The city has plethora of industries namely Tata steel, Tata Motors, Lafarge Cement, Tata Power, TCS, Praxair to name a few. It is first planned industrial city of India. The city is served by railways and roads well and have a small airport set up called Sonari Airport which is primarily used to bring chartered planes of Tata group. Tatanagar has 1 railway station - Tatanagar Jn (TATA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.