Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Tatanagar to Kokrajhar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tatanagar to Kokrajhar is Rs 235 in None (GN), Rs 1185 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1710 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 435 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1525 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2210 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 560 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Tatanagar to Kokrajhar is Tambaram Dibrugarh Express (15929) which travels a distance of 907 kms in just 20 hrs 13 mints. The slowest train from Tatanagar to Kokrajhar is Nagaon Express (15629) which travels a distance of 907 kms in 20 hrs 14 mints. The most punctual train from Tatanagar to Kokrajhar is Tambaram Dibrugarh Express (15929) which reaches Kokrajhar with an average delay of just 10 mints. The most delayed train from Tatanagar to Kokrajhar is Nagaon Express (15629) which reaches Kokrajhar with an average delay of over 2 hrs 24 mints.
The steel city of India Tatanagar was founded by Jamshedji Nusserwanji Tata and is also known as Jamshedpur. The city has plethora of industries namely Tata steel, Tata Motors, Lafarge Cement, Tata Power, TCS, Praxair to name a few. It is first planned industrial city of India. The city is served by railways and roads well and have a small airport set up called Sonari Airport which is primarily used to bring chartered planes of Tata group. Tatanagar has 1 railway station - Tatanagar Jn (TATA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.