Train seat availability for all 11 trains that run from Tatanagar to Kharsia can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tatanagar to Kharsia is Rs 145 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1495 in First AC (1A), Rs 900 in Second AC (2A), Rs 160 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 130 in None (GN) and Rs 635 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 295 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Tatanagar to Kharsia is Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur) (12810) which travels a distance of 370 kms in just 5 hrs 41 mints. The slowest train from Tatanagar to Kharsia is Tatanagar Itwari Passenger (58111) which travels a distance of 370 kms in 10 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Tatanagar to Kharsia is Tatanagar Itwari Passenger (58111) which reaches Kharsia with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tatanagar to Kharsia is Tatanagar Itwari Passenger (58111) which reaches Kharsia with an average delay of over 0 minute.
The steel city of India Tatanagar was founded by Jamshedji Nusserwanji Tata and is also known as Jamshedpur. The city has plethora of industries namely Tata steel, Tata Motors, Lafarge Cement, Tata Power, TCS, Praxair to name a few. It is first planned industrial city of India. The city is served by railways and roads well and have a small airport set up called Sonari Airport which is primarily used to bring chartered planes of Tata group. Tatanagar has 1 railway station - Tatanagar Jn (TATA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.