Howrah Okha Link SF Express (12906) departs from Tatanagar Jn station (TATA) at and arrives Khambhaliya station (KMBL) at taking a total of 39 hrs 27 mints to cover the distance of 2224 kms. This train has 25 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Tatanagar to Khambhaliya can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tatanagar to Khambhaliya is Rs 495 in None (GN), Rs 2150 in Third AC (3A), Rs 825 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3115 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 510 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2570 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1025 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3640 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 525 in Second Seater (2S).
Tatanagar to Khambhaliya Howrah Okha Link SF Express (12906) departs from Tatanagar Jn station (TATA) at and arrives Khambhaliya station (KMBL) at . This train has 25 stoppages. Tatanagar to Khambhaliya train fare is Rs.495 in None, Rs.2150 in Third AC and Rs.825 in Sleeper for this train.
The steel city of India Tatanagar was founded by Jamshedji Nusserwanji Tata and is also known as Jamshedpur. The city has plethora of industries namely Tata steel, Tata Motors, Lafarge Cement, Tata Power, TCS, Praxair to name a few. It is first planned industrial city of India. The city is served by railways and roads well and have a small airport set up called Sonari Airport which is primarily used to bring chartered planes of Tata group. Tatanagar has 1 railway station - Tatanagar Jn (TATA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.