Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Tatanagar to Itwari can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tatanagar to Itwari is Rs 250 in None (GN), Rs 1195 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1715 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 295 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1545 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2210 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Tatanagar to Itwari is Shalimar Mumbai LTT Kurla Express (18030) which travels a distance of 877 kms in just 16 hrs 20 mints. The slowest train from Tatanagar to Itwari is Tatanagar Itwari Passenger (58111) which travels a distance of 877 kms in 24 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Tatanagar to Itwari is Tatanagar Itwari Passenger (58111) which reaches Itwari with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tatanagar to Itwari is Tatanagar Itwari Passenger (58111) which reaches Itwari with an average delay of over 0 minute.
The steel city of India Tatanagar was founded by Jamshedji Nusserwanji Tata and is also known as Jamshedpur. The city has plethora of industries namely Tata steel, Tata Motors, Lafarge Cement, Tata Power, TCS, Praxair to name a few. It is first planned industrial city of India. The city is served by railways and roads well and have a small airport set up called Sonari Airport which is primarily used to bring chartered planes of Tata group. Tatanagar has 1 railway station - Tatanagar Jn (TATA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.