Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) departs from Tatanagar Jn station (TATA) at and arrives Faridabad station (FDB) at taking a total of 31 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 1579 kms.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Tatanagar to Faridabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tatanagar to Faridabad is Rs 350 in None (GN), Rs 1655 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2430 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 615 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2075 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2955 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 790 in Sleeper (SL).
Tatanagar to Faridabad Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) departs from Tatanagar Jn station (TATA) at and arrives Faridabad station (FDB) at . Tatanagar to Faridabad train fare is Rs.350 in None, Rs.1655 in Third AC, Rs.2430 in Second AC and Rs.615 in Sleeper for this train.
The steel city of India Tatanagar was founded by Jamshedji Nusserwanji Tata and is also known as Jamshedpur. The city has plethora of industries namely Tata steel, Tata Motors, Lafarge Cement, Tata Power, TCS, Praxair to name a few. It is first planned industrial city of India. The city is served by railways and roads well and have a small airport set up called Sonari Airport which is primarily used to bring chartered planes of Tata group. Tatanagar has 1 railway station - Tatanagar Jn (TATA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.