Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Tatanagar to Eluru can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tatanagar to Eluru is Rs 300 in None (GN), Rs 1385 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1995 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 520 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1790 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 665 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Tatanagar to Eluru is Nagaon Express (15630) which travels a distance of 1186 kms in just 19 hrs 9 mints. The slowest train from Tatanagar to Eluru is Tatanagar Alappuzha Slip Express (18189) which travels a distance of 1112 kms in 23 hrs 6 mints. The most punctual train from Tatanagar to Eluru is Tatanagar Alappuzha Slip Express (18189) which reaches Eluru with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tatanagar to Eluru is Dibrugarh Tambaram Express (15930) which reaches Eluru with an average delay of over 1 hrs 22 mints.
The steel city of India Tatanagar was founded by Jamshedji Nusserwanji Tata and is also known as Jamshedpur. The city has plethora of industries namely Tata steel, Tata Motors, Lafarge Cement, Tata Power, TCS, Praxair to name a few. It is first planned industrial city of India. The city is served by railways and roads well and have a small airport set up called Sonari Airport which is primarily used to bring chartered planes of Tata group. Tatanagar has 1 railway station - Tatanagar Jn (TATA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.