Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Tatanagar to Dhamangaon can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tatanagar to Dhamangaon is Rs 310 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3275 in First AC (1A), Rs 1890 in Second AC (2A), Rs 490 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 280 in None (GN) and Rs 1320 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 325 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2415 in Second AC (2A), Rs 630 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1700 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Tatanagar to Dhamangaon is Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail COVID 19 Special (via Nagpur) (02810) which travels a distance of 1009 kms in just 16 hrs 17 mints. The slowest train from Tatanagar to Dhamangaon is Shalimar Mumbai LTT Kurla Express (18030) which travels a distance of 1010 kms in 19 hrs 29 mints. The most punctual train from Tatanagar to Dhamangaon is Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur) (12810) which reaches Dhamangaon with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tatanagar to Dhamangaon is Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur) (12810) which reaches Dhamangaon with an average delay of over 0 minute.
The steel city of India Tatanagar was founded by Jamshedji Nusserwanji Tata and is also known as Jamshedpur. The city has plethora of industries namely Tata steel, Tata Motors, Lafarge Cement, Tata Power, TCS, Praxair to name a few. It is first planned industrial city of India. The city is served by railways and roads well and have a small airport set up called Sonari Airport which is primarily used to bring chartered planes of Tata group. Tatanagar has 1 railway station - Tatanagar Jn (TATA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.