Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Tatanagar to Ambodala can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tatanagar to Ambodala is Rs 2080 in First AC (1A), Rs 165 in None (GN), Rs 865 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1240 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 315 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1180 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1660 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Tatanagar to Ambodala is Tatanagar Alappuzha Slip Express (18189) which travels a distance of 556 kms in just 11 hrs 14 mints. The slowest train from Tatanagar to Ambodala is Koraput (Samaleshwari) Express (18005) which travels a distance of 555 kms in 11 hrs 43 mints. The most punctual train from Tatanagar to Ambodala is Tatanagar Alappuzha Slip Express (18189) which reaches Ambodala with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tatanagar to Ambodala is Koraput (Samaleshwari) Express (18005) which reaches Ambodala with an average delay of over 26 mints.
The steel city of India Tatanagar was founded by Jamshedji Nusserwanji Tata and is also known as Jamshedpur. The city has plethora of industries namely Tata steel, Tata Motors, Lafarge Cement, Tata Power, TCS, Praxair to name a few. It is first planned industrial city of India. The city is served by railways and roads well and have a small airport set up called Sonari Airport which is primarily used to bring chartered planes of Tata group. Tatanagar has 1 railway station - Tatanagar Jn (TATA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.